Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FF Challenge Q.  (Read 1414 times)

Stevek83

FF Challenge Q.
« on: January 02, 2004, 05:36:36 PM »
I haven't seen Family Feud Challenge since it first aired on CBS. Im trying to remember if there was a limit in which the returning champions can return. I seem to remember Ray saying something like "you stay until you lose". I remember a family called the Rich family. They were on at least over a week, IIRC.

Can somebody please fill me in?

ChuckNet

FF Challenge Q.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 06:33:11 PM »
I'm also pretty sure that during the Bullseye/FFC/Bankroll era, there was no limit for returning champs, as opposed to the previous 5-show limit.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

zachhoran

FF Challenge Q.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 07:24:24 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jan 2 2004, 06:33 PM\'] I'm also pretty sure that during the Bullseye/FFC/Bankroll era, there was no limit for returning champs, as opposed to the previous 5-show limit.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
Seems to me that was the case. Though in the case of the CBS network run, a family would have been retired if they cracked $100K or whatever the network winnings limit was at the time. The longest reign I saw a family have was the Huffmans, winning almost $60K in eight shows in 1993 on the syndie run. I think they were the biggest non-tournament winners in Feud history up to that point.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2004, 07:56:24 PM by zachhoran »

bandit_bobby

FF Challenge Q.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 07:42:24 PM »
It happened one time last season, when the Cole family won over $61,000 and retired undefeated.