Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Story of Curtis Warren  (Read 11304 times)

TheInquisitiveOne

The Story of Curtis Warren
« on: January 02, 2004, 01:58:27 AM »
Hello people!

I have a question to ask of the group. I recently acquired some episodes of syndie $ale of the Century, and two of those episodes included Curtis Warren...the same Curtis Warren who had the wild hairstyle and won over $1.4 million on Greed in 1999-2000.

Curtis had an amazing run on $ale as well, being able to clear the Winner's Board and deciding to take the risk for $50,000.

If anyone may recall, was Curtis successful in his effort to pad $50,000, or did he fall short? Thanks in advance for the responses!

The Inquisitive One
This is the Way.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 02:08:38 AM »
[quote name=\'TheInquisitiveOne\' date=\'Jan 1 2004, 11:58 PM\'] Hello people!

I have a question to ask of the group. I recently acquired some episodes of syndie $ale of the Century, and two of those episodes included Curtis Warren...the same Curtis Warren who had the wild hairstyle and won over $1.4 million on Greed in 1999-2000.

Curtis had an amazing run on $ale as well, being able to clear the Winner's Board and deciding to take the risk for $50,000.

If anyone may recall, was Curtis successful in his effort to pad $50,000, or did he fall short? Thanks in advance for the responses!

The Inquisitive One [/quote]
 Damn. Can we compile an exhaustive list of Curtis's GS appearances yet? I know he did WBSM, as well. And there was at LEAST one more, which I can't recall. The boy certainly got around. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrandonFG

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 02:12:57 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jan 2 2004, 02:08 AM\'] [quote name=\'TheInquisitiveOne\' date=\'Jan 1 2004, 11:58 PM\'] Hello people!

Damn. Can we compile an exhaustive list of Curtis's GS appearances yet? I know he did WBSM, as well. And there was at LEAST one more, which I can't recall. The boy certainly got around. :) [/quote]
 Jeopardy....right around the time he was on $ale.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

J.R.

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 03:15:48 AM »
First, big shoutout to Anthony for giving me those eps.

Second, if you ever see them in hopes you'll see his wild hairstyle you'll sorta be disapointed. His hair is suprisingly normal on $ale !

-Joe R.
-Joe Raygor

zachhoran

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2004, 07:58:08 AM »
[quote name=\'TheInquisitiveOne\' date=\'Jan 2 2004, 01:58 AM\']

[/quote]
 I think he won the lot on $ale too.

gameshowguy2000

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2004, 07:05:17 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jan 2 2004, 01:12 AM\'] [quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jan 2 2004, 02:08 AM\'] [quote name=\'TheInquisitiveOne\' date=\'Jan 1 2004, 11:58 PM\'] Hello people!

Damn. Can we compile an exhaustive list of Curtis's GS appearances yet? I know he did WBSM, as well. And there was at LEAST one more, which I can't recall. The boy certainly got around. :) [/quote]
Jeopardy....right around the time he was on $ale. [/quote]
 How much did he win on Jeopardy?

ChuckNet

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2004, 09:52:46 PM »
I think he won the lot on $ale too.

He did indeed...I'd wanted to tape his $50K win when USA reran it in '94, but my VCR screwed up. :-(

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")