Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lingo's co-host Stacy  (Read 10148 times)

johnnya2k3

Lingo's co-host Stacy
« on: January 03, 2004, 02:30:39 AM »
Noticing Stacy, Lingo's new co-host (does she have a last name?), I think she might seem familiar to some of us. Is this the same Stacy we saw on the commercials for the revived Orbit gum? Based on her British accent I'm sure it's her; I don't know.

Jonathan Allen

inturnaround

Lingo's co-host Stacy
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 04:45:40 AM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Jan 3 2004, 02:30 AM\'] Noticing Stacy, Lingo's new co-host (does she have a last name?), I think she might seem familiar to some of us. Is this the same Stacy we saw on the commercials for the revived Orbit gum? Based on her British accent I'm sure it's her; I don't know.

Jonathan Allen [/quote]
 You're sure it's her, but you don't know? What? Anyhoo, no, Stacey Hayes is not the Orbit Spokesbrit. That honor would go to Vanessa Branch whose character in the commercials is also called "Vanessa".  She is on some soap operas and was in Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl as Giselle, the woman who slaps Jack Sparrow for getting her name wrong.
Joe Coughlin     
Human

gameshowguy2000

Lingo's co-host Stacy
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 03:22:40 PM »
The most recent soap opera Vanessa Branch played on was the recently-cancelled General Hospital spinoff Port Charles.

Stacey's accent is a tad lower than Vanessa's.

itiparanoid13

Lingo's co-host Stacy
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2004, 06:17:49 PM »
i dont know if that is her, but i do know that Stacey did a recent commertial i saw watching G4,

uncamark

Lingo's co-host Stacy
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2004, 05:03:33 PM »
As a public service, here's Stacey's web site (or close to it), including her resume.

Just keep your hands out where we can see them while you're looking at the site.  :)

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
Lingo's co-host Stacy
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2004, 07:57:13 AM »
I've seen another website that claims she was born in 1976. From looking at her, I find it rather hard to believe that she's younger than me...unless she's a chain-smoker.

Going to have to try to pick her out of Turner & Hooch sometime.

-C
Gotta be a bigger role than Jennifer Cole had in the Charlie's Angels movie
@lambertman

Matt Ottinger

Lingo's co-host Stacy
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2004, 09:25:25 AM »
[quote name=\'ChrisLambert!\' date=\'Jan 5 2004, 08:57 AM\'] I've seen another website that claims she was born in 1976. From looking at her, I find it rather hard to believe that she's younger than me...unless she's a chain-smoker.

Going to have to try to pick her out of Turner & Hooch sometime. [/quote]
 I betcha when you find her, she won't look like she's 13 years old!
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.