Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR Lotto Ticket  (Read 1666 times)

vtown7

TPIR Lotto Ticket
« on: January 06, 2004, 11:55:02 AM »
... is now available from your friendly ALC retailer in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland & Labrador.

I found it today by accident.  It's got three games.  #1 is "bid exactly right to win", #2 is "match numbers bingo style to get Hans as far up the cliff as you can" and #3 is "follow the arrows to drop your plinko chip".

I bought one and won $10! Woo!

Also... I was in Ottawa on the holidays and went to the local racetrack slots... and finally, after trying to get a seat at one, I FINALLY got to play a TPIR slot machine.  After going at it, through $25 or so, I got three showcase showdown wheels in a row, and got to spin the wheel!

For those of you who haven't seen the machine, it's got a mini wheel at its top.  You watch that, and if you get between 75 and 100 in one spin (or a combination of two spins), you advance to the showcases.

I spin it, and lo and behold...

I GOT ONE DOLLAR!  I started jumping up for joy, even though it was only $5!! But it was very exciting nevertheless.  And with the addition of the showcases, I broke even.

Cheers,

Ryan :)