Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Help me out with another Family Feud survey!  (Read 3003 times)

chad1m

Help me out with another Family Feud survey!
« on: June 27, 2014, 04:53:46 PM »
You guys might remember at the beginning of the year I posted one of these, which filled up very quickly. I appreciated that and I would appreciate it if you would kill a few minutes and help me out by taking another Family Feud survey! I'll be keeping these for personal use and for future events/party games to have authentic surveys. There are 46 questions over two pages. Like last time, I'll likely share the results once I've used them for my purposes. If you want to discuss any questions or responses, please use spoiler text to not accidentally influence anyone else. Thank you and I hope you have a little bit of fun.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cZwMiER5pNdmASZ7fE5P4URyosTrk9ot1fwVXQrd8U4/viewform
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:00:06 PM by chad1m »

dale_grass

Re: Help me out with another Family Feud survey!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 04:56:59 PM »
Is there an error in your link?  Clicking it just sends me to your homepage.

chad1m

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 04:57:55 PM »
Yeah, I just noticed that as well. I'm not sure what happened, so I've just linked straight to the Google Docs form. :)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 05:01:06 PM »
Don't know if it was intentional but there's a repeated question in there.

You certainly do have a knack for coming up with questions that can be answered quickly; I hope you get the results that make for an interesting game.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:03:56 PM by TLEberle »
Travis L. Eberle

chad1m

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 05:08:26 PM »
Don't know if it was intentional but there's a repeated question in there.
Took me a few minutes to spot it, likely because I wrote it two different ways. Oops.

chad1m

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 12:54:04 AM »
Thank you, everyone! I've gotten over 110 responses so the survey is now closed. I appreciate it!

chad1m

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 04:01:07 PM »
And here you all go. Here is the link to the raw survey data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NEL0P0hbSZ2QJJXJFaRmTAhoWW0n44pQpebFrNCWANE/edit?usp=sharing

And this is the link to the 100 responses, mostly ordered and tidied, that I sampled and used for each question:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15FgrYJGrho0SDGgPqTku-ojusnPWS3r5zVcTM5iwEFA/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to consume for your own personal uses. Enjoy!

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 04:13:17 PM »
Chad: thank you for releasing the data into the wild. I believe you've done us a great service, by looking at some of the answers I can get a feel for the general population we have here.
Travis L. Eberle

chad1m

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 03:38:03 PM »
by looking at some of the answers I can get a feel for the general population we have here.
This wasn't Forum-exclusive. I also offered the link on my Facebook, Twitter and another discussion board I visit.