Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pat, Vanna and Alex Renew for Three More Seasons  (Read 14436 times)

Jimmy Owen

Re: Pat, Vanna and Alex Renew for Three More Seasons
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 04:52:28 AM »
How close does this get to Pat's eclipsing Bob Barker's record for longest continuous tenure of host of one show?
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Bryce L.

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2015, 06:00:43 AM »
How close does this get to Pat's eclipsing Bob Barker's record for longest continuous tenure of host of one show?
Pat will eclipse Bob in December 2016.

dale_grass

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2015, 09:50:05 AM »
Pat will eclipse Bob in December 2016.

"Roger, am I still a record?"

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 09:03:28 PM »
I'm not too surprised at Pat and Vanna- but Alex was thought to be all but done (maybe they don't want to change horses while FF is breathing down the necks of both shows)...I'm just hoping we don't end up in a Jack Barry situation where they have to make a sudden decision...

That's a pleasant thought.
Pleasant? Absolutely not. But the comment has merit. Alex will be 75 this year and he's had two heart attacks already- that's a scary thought.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.