Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2015 Daytime Emmy Noms...ICYMI  (Read 8803 times)

BrandonFG

Re: 2015 Daytime Emmy Noms...ICYMI
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2015, 01:41:16 PM »
Jim died February 25 of last year, Geoff on March 5. Perhaps the cutoff was February 28?
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

BillCullen1

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 02:45:28 PM »
Steve Harvey will win for reacting to an off-color answer.

And The P---- goes to... Steve Harvey, Family Feud.
*cut to Harvey, bug eyed, walking to the stage*
SH: *talking right into the mic* We goin' to hell. Ya'll heard when she said & we goin' to hell.

And apparently Harvey thought he was at the Grammy Awards when he came on stage at the end of the show. I caught bits and pieces of this. I'll have to check YouTube for the Betty White tribute. I missed that.

EDIT - Chad M has posted highlights of the show in the Video and Audio Clips section. Thanks Chad.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:17:28 PM by BillCullen1 »

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 02:58:14 PM »
Jim died February 25 of last year, Geoff on March 5. Perhaps the cutoff was February 28?

These choices can happen any number of ways.  Executive producer David Michaels had a very close professional relationship with Geoff Edwards.  His first job in the business working for Bob Stewart was as Geoff's personal assistant.  It wouldn't surprise me that he made it a specific mission to get Geoff included even though his death was more than a year ago.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.