The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

ABC game shows?

<< < (2/6) > >>

davemackey:
Davidson Squares taped for one season at ABC. I believe it was the 1987-1988 season.

Isn't (or wasn't) Sunset-Gower an ABC facility?

Kevin Prather:
i'm not sure about $xx,000 Pyramid, but i'm pretty sure WWTBAM taped in the main ABC building. or at least in the same building as Peter Jennings' and Connie Chung's news show(s).

goongas:
WWTBAM tapes in the same building that Regis & Kelly tapes, and where Good Morning America used to tape before moving to Times Square.

Eric

SRIV94:
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jun 26 2003, 08:16 PM\']We can add Second CHance(I think), Hot Seat(forget if that's Vine St. Theater or the Prospect building), All-Star Blitz, Hot Streak, Mama Non Mama(Pilot), Double Talk, Bargain Hunters, and MG90.[/quote]
You can also add RHYME AND REASON and BREAK THE BANK '76 as well.

Do we dare count DREAM GIRL OF '67 (or its 19-year later copycat DREAM GIRL USA [among those who competed on DGUSA was a young woman who went to my high school a couple of years after I did--you know her today as Charlotte Ross])?

Although the EOTVGS shows the 70s run of TREASURE HUNT taped at the Burbank Studios, unless director John Dorsey brought a whole bunch of ABC techs over there to serve as his crew I'd venture to say that that's a mistake and that TH taped at ABC (I'd also venture to say that the EOTVGS is correct about the 1980-81 run taping at the Burbank Studios).

There's a bunch more as I thumb through my copy of the EOTVGS, but someone else can take over.  I'm tired.  :)

Doug

MyCapableAssistant:
[quote name=\'bricon\' date=\'Jun 26 2003, 07:07 PM\']...  though I don't think it's
a game show, it's on GSN, so it must be :), part of the run of Chuck
Woolery's \"Love Connection\".[/quote]

Thanks for pointing that out Brian. I'm glad to see I'm not the ONLY one who thinks that! Can anybody shed some light on how/why \"Love Connection\" is considered a \"game show?\"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version