Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Help me run Family Feud: take the survey!  (Read 1828 times)

Peter Sarrett

Help me run Family Feud: take the survey!
« on: August 31, 2015, 04:37:10 PM »
It's that time again!  In the fall I will run a live, massively multiplayer game show at BGG.CON (Dallas) and Sasquatch (Seattle).  This year's format is Family Feud.  If you've got a few spare minutes and will not be attending either of those events, you can help by taking the online survey.  It's fun, fast, and ugly!

Just go to http://www.staticzombie.com/projects/survey.php to take the survey.  If you've done this in past years, use your existing account-- that will prevent you from answering the same questions over again.  Note that passwords are stored encrypted, so I have no way to give you a lost password.  If you're worried about using your email address, don't be-- those addresses have never been used, and would only be used in the future to solicit your participation again in future years.

If you don't have time to complete the survey, you can return later and pick up from where you left off (hence the login).

I need 100 respondents to complete the survey, so feel free to pass on the link to friends and family.  Thanks for helping!

- Peter

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
Re: Help me run Family Feud: take the survey!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 06:34:52 PM »
(Avoiding this like the plague so I don't get tempted to peek)
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."