Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Seeking Password Plus clock font...  (Read 3058 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Seeking Password Plus clock font...
« on: October 22, 2015, 06:13:58 PM »
I can't believe this is hard to find so I must be missing something obvious.

Trying to find the font for the Password Plus Alphabetics clock. Obviously there is a ton of seven-segment fonts out there, but I'm not finding one without those calculator-type "serifs" at the end of each segment _and_ not slated in some way.

Can anyone help? Thanks!
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Re: Seeking Password Plus clock font...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 06:35:32 PM »
When I needed a stand-in for that clock or others like it (see: Winner's Big Money Game) I used the original SportsType font still found on the Game Show Display Field Guide. Unlike the later versions of the font, which added a more accurate slant like the actual contestant's row displays had, this version is un-slanted, giving it a look not unlike the Password Plus clock (when bold). The download of all the fonts is near the top of the page.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Re: Seeking Password Plus clock font...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 06:47:56 PM »
When I needed a stand-in for that clock or others like it (see: Winner's Big Money Game) I used the original SportsType font still found on the Game Show Display Field Guide. Unlike the later versions of the font, which added a more accurate slant like the actual contestant's row displays had, this version is un-slanted, giving it a look not unlike the Password Plus clock (when bold). The download of all the fonts is near the top of the page.

See, I went there and immediately dismissed it because the example shows it italicized. That's exactly what I want. Thanks!
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe