Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Entertainment Weekly recaps Game Shows 2015  (Read 3646 times)

BrandonFG

Entertainment Weekly recaps Game Shows 2015
« on: December 11, 2015, 08:08:19 PM »
Entertainment Weekly unveiled its list of the year's more memorable game show moments, a few of which have been discussed here. It's in a slideshow format, but still good for a laugh.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Re: Entertainment Weekly recaps Game Shows 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 08:38:01 PM »
I wasn't able to click past the advertisement after the treadmill nontroversy and given that it's a slideshow I'm not really incentivized to do so.
Travis L. Eberle

BrandonFG

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 08:43:29 PM »
Your prerogative, but it's why I put the disclaimer, because I knew it might be off-putting. But again, it's just light reading. YMMV.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

Thunder

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 02:19:03 AM »
I wasn't able to click past the advertisement after the treadmill nontroversy and given that it's a slideshow I'm not really incentivized to do so.

AdBlockerPlus says "What advertisement?"

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 03:04:29 AM »
AdBlockerPlus says "What advertisement?"
I was at work at the time.
Travis L. Eberle

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 01:44:08 AM »
Your prerogative, but it's why I put the disclaimer, because I knew it might be off-putting. But again, it's just light reading. YMMV.
I read the whole thing and this might be my age showing but it just annoyed me. I suppose that the definition of viral is "hey, this thing happened," but it's mostly silly answers on Family Feud (which writes their questions to generate them) and that gal on Jeopardy whose voice should be sold as weapons-grade annoying.
Travis L. Eberle

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 08:40:14 PM »
I read the whole thing and this might be my age showing but it just annoyed me. I suppose that the definition of viral is "hey, this thing happened," but it's mostly silly answers on Family Feud (which writes their questions to generate them) and that gal on Jeopardy whose voice should be sold as weapons-grade annoying.
That's three things out of twelve.
This signature is currently under construction.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 08:48:30 PM »
That's three things out of twelve.
So what? If you were to discern intent you would come to the conclusion that those were examples and that I didn't care for the other elements either but didn't feel like listing them all when a person could use up some of their precious time on this earth by clicking through the list themselves.
Travis L. Eberle