Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A really stupid Family Feud question.  (Read 2846 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
A really stupid Family Feud question.
« on: February 07, 2016, 04:12:48 AM »
Does anybody know how many families were invited back to play on the show when Richard Dawson came back, and who they were?

Only ones I remember off the top of my head were the Wassells and the Trejos.

(I also wonder how they decided who to leave off the team...I imagine a rather violent game of rock paper scissors...)
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Re: A really stupid Family Feud question.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 07:03:33 PM »
One of those memories that stuck was Richard talking to the head of the family and she showed a picture of the quintet on set, and she says "that's Nana, she's no longer with us." It's possible that there was someone who wasn't able to attend, didn't want to, or maybe they fly out all five and have an alternate standing by just in case.
Travis L. Eberle

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Re: A really stupid Family Feud question.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 11:13:14 PM »
One of those memories that stuck was Richard talking to the head of the family and she showed a picture of the quintet on set, and she says "that's Nana, she's no longer with us." It's possible that there was someone who wasn't able to attend, didn't want to, or maybe they fly out all five and have an alternate standing by just in case.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they did it in one of those manners. And with the passage of time, we lose people. ..which sucks.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022