Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Number Please home game  (Read 2570 times)

Neumms

Number Please home game
« on: April 13, 2016, 02:12:25 PM »
I just bought this over the weekend minus the instructions. Does anyone have them and a willingness to upload them? I'm not sure what else my copy may be missing. For one thing, it doesn't have puzzles. They may be in the instruction manual, or it might be that each player makes up a puzzle for the other.

Thanks very much.

alfonzos

Re: Number Please home game
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 03:55:24 PM »
My copies of the game, one complete, one incomplete, are buried in storage but I remember that the players use wipe-off crayons to write their own phrases and cover the letters with plastic slides.
A Cliff Saber Production
email address: alfonzos@aol.com
Boardgame Geek user name: alfonzos

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 04:08:20 PM »
You write your own puzzle. Each number tab has money that decreases the value of the puzzle.
Travis L. Eberle

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 07:45:09 PM »
Send me an e-mail at matt.ottinger@okemosk12.net and I can send you a PDF of the instructions.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

RyanCDN

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 01:34:01 PM »
This is a great kind response.  I mean, if anyone has a potential copy of the rules, I would take a guess it would be you.

This is one thing I always wanted to try to do at some point, get scans of instructions sheets from the collection to post.  It always seems it is the easiest part of the game to go missing, unless it is on the inside cover.

Send me an e-mail at matt.ottinger@okemosk12.net and I can send you a PDF of the instructions.
Ryan
“I’ll give away a Zed.”

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 05:26:59 PM »
This is one thing I always wanted to try to do at some point, get scans of instructions sheets from the collection to post.  It always seems it is the easiest part of the game to go missing, unless it is on the inside cover.

I've always tried to make it clear over the years that I am available as that resource, especially since I essentially have just about anything anyone's going to ask for.  In many cases, that's also going to be true for parts, since I have a lot of extras.  I haven't bothered going through them and making scans just for the sake of having that done, but I've saved everything I HAVE done, so there's already a nice little collection on my hard drive.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.