Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MOGSM Question  (Read 3219 times)

Matt Ottinger

MOGSM Question
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2004, 09:23:46 AM »
[quote name=\'gameshowguy2000\' date=\'Jan 23 2004, 01:22 AM\'] Well, Eubanks clearly said that he didn't want it to air again.

It was either the 3rd or 4th special where Bob said that the "Whoopee" clip wouldn't air again after that special.

Don't believe me? [/quote]
 It's not a matter of believing you, it's a matter of understanding that just because Bob Eubanks says something on an entertainment special, that doesn't make it true.  Believe me, if some other producer wanted to come along and pay for the rights to air that clip in a different special, it would air.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Ian Wallis

MOGSM Question
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2004, 09:52:57 AM »
In fact, they probably preferred to focus on clips from shows the general audience remembered, like Family Feud and The Newlywed Game.

That's probably true, and I certainly enjoyed the specials.  However, I was hoping they would have at least dug around GSN's vaults a little more.  We all know GSN has a lot of shows with interesting "bloopers" in them that would have been cool to see on the specials.  Once you got to the fifth special, you pretty well knew what you were going to see.
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!