Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another Family Feud survey set!  (Read 4008 times)

gamed121683

Another Family Feud survey set!
« on: October 08, 2016, 01:23:10 PM »
About a year ago, give or take, a friend of mine & I we're working on a Family Feud knockoff for a local event we had. Well, it was such a success that they want us to do it again! Below are a trio of links to our latest survey (60 questions, 20 questions a link). For each question, just type in the first thing that comes to mind. So if you could spare a few minutes, please take part in our quick and painless questionnaire. As always, thanks for your help and I hope you find it fun :).

PART 1: fluidsurveys.com/surveys/survey-ray/family-feud-style-survey-oct-16-part-1/

PART 2: fluidsurveys.com/surveys/survey-ray/family-feud-style-survey-oct-16-part-2/

PART 3: fluidsurveys.com/surveys/survey-ray/family-feud-style-survey-oct-16-part-3/

Fedya

Re: Another Family Feud survey set!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 07:46:37 PM »
For Part 1, I got:

The survey you are trying to take is either not live or not available to you.

I was able to do the other two parts, although I had to stifle the urge to give some inappropriate answers.
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at <a href=\"http://justacineast.blogspot.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://justacineast.blogspot.com/[/url]

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 12:12:52 AM »
None of the three parts were available--I got a similar message to Ted. Awesome.
Travis L. Eberle

jage

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 12:36:36 AM »
I did all three earlier. Maybe they have enough responses?

BrandonFG

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 12:37:30 AM »
I had the same issue with the first quiz, but managed to take the other two. But yeah...none of them are coming up now.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

gamed121683

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 01:16:53 AM »
I did all three earlier. Maybe they have enough responses?

Bingo! I've been trying out some new ways to get responses for this go around, thinking I'll get maybe 10...15 tops. Imagine my surprise, when I learned that I'm already past the 100 responses needed for my results (That and the FluidSurveys folks automatically close the survey after a certain number. A fact that I didn't learn about until tonight).

I apologize for the inconvenience, but thanks to all that tried to get through anyway.

gamed121683

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 05:03:10 PM »
For those of you that wanted to do one of my surveys, good news! We had one poll where some of the takers left a couple of answers blanks. We have disqualified those surveys & we're starting fresh. Click on the link below to take it:

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/survey-ray/family-feud-style-survey-oct-16-part-2/

Sonic Whammy

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 08:30:10 PM »
Took Part 2. Always nice to do these.

And yes, I am way overdue to give you some of the results of my surveys. I actually have to dig up the results and finish sorting some of the questions I didn't get to.
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now