Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game show pre-emption headsup (10/25)  (Read 3832 times)

brianhenke

Game show pre-emption headsup (10/25)
« on: October 26, 2016, 02:19:25 PM »
  This affects game shows on Fox affiliates, primarily in the Eastern and Central time zone (eg Wheel and J! on WXIX):

Tonight's World Series Game 2 will begin at 7 pm ET on Fox. It means that the affected game shows will be preempted, shown on digital subchannels, or preempted altogether.

WXIX will preempt WOF, and will air J! at 2:30 am ET, according to its schedule.

Brian

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:35:01 PM by brianhenke »
The leaves start to change color in May?

brianhenke

Re: Game show pre-emption headsup (10/25)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 07:41:04 PM »
  Fox is airing a hour-long preshow for Game 7 of the World Series tonight, so WXIX moved WOF to 19.2. Other Fox affiliates are most likely doing the same to their game shows.

Brian

The leaves start to change color in May?

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 11:26:10 AM »
  Fox is airing a hour-long preshow for Game 7 of the World Series tonight, so WXIX moved WOF to 19.2. Other Fox affiliates are most likely doing the same to their game shows.

Brian

But what is baseball but a giant game show? :)
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Fedya

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 04:52:41 PM »
Our long national nightmare is over.

At least until pitchers and catchers report next February.
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at <a href=\"http://justacineast.blogspot.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://justacineast.blogspot.com/[/url]

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

jjman920

• Mhoops.
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 10:15:44 PM »
For the record, my affiliate, WBFF, didn't move them to a sub-channel and didn't put them on the schedule for some middle of the night airing. So I don't know when or if any of the preempted episodes will air here. I would call the station, but I don't really care anyway.
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

aaron sica

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 11:05:13 PM »
For the record, my affiliate, WBFF, didn't move them to a sub-channel and didn't put them on the schedule for some middle of the night airing. So I don't know when or if any of the preempted episodes will air here. I would call the station, but I don't really care anyway.

If only more fans thought like you - not a life shattering event if a day is missed. :)