Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Casting Notice: "Shark Tank For Game Show Pitches"  (Read 3037 times)

DoItRockapella

Casting Notice: "Shark Tank For Game Show Pitches"
« on: November 15, 2016, 09:27:45 AM »
GSNN linked to this at some point:

http://www.realitywanted.com/call/35802-untitled-pilot-for-major-cable-network-pitch-your-gameshow-ideascast-to-top-execs#.WCsaEXggxr2

If this actually reaches television, of course I'll tune in. I will also be shocked if anything pitched on it sounds to me like it could realistically be produced within a budget, and even more shocked if it sounds like it would be fun to watch.

Your thoughts?

SamJ93

Re: Casting Notice: "Shark Tank For Game Show Pitches"
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 11:18:08 AM »
It does sound interesting, but whoever produces it is just begging for an intellectual property lawsuit.
It's a well-known fact that Lincoln loved mayonnaise!

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 05:05:00 PM »
I would be much more inclined to watch if it was done in the fashion of Chopped: "Creators, your format must include: a giant wheel, returning champions, quiz questions, and live tarantulas. Good luck, off you go."
Travis L. Eberle

Sodboy13

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 09:57:41 PM »
I would be much more inclined to watch if it was done in the fashion of Chopped: "Creators, your format must include: a giant wheel, returning champions, quiz questions, and live tarantulas. Good luck, off you go."

"Hello, I'm Mark Wahlberg, and welcome to SPIDERSPHERE."
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 10:24:39 AM »
The idea I had is for a show called "To Be Announced."  Contestants can win prizes---if they can read the prize plug within ten seconds and without stumbling.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 08:12:53 PM »
The idea I had is for a show called "To Be Announced."  Contestants can win prizes---if they can read the prize plug within ten seconds and without stumbling.

Challenge accepted.

SweepingDeveloper

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 10:05:14 AM »
Looks like the casting notice has expired.  But I tell you what, if it does make it to air, I want to see Adam Nedeff's stuff on there.
--The Sweeping Developer
www.thesweepingdeveloper.com