Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PAX WL note  (Read 1897 times)

ChuckNet

PAX WL note
« on: January 22, 2004, 09:28:13 PM »
They're now airing eps from the 2nd syndie season, w/$25K targets in each round...apparently they aired the season premiere yesterday, which I unfortunately missed. :-(

CHuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

BrandonFG

PAX WL note
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 03:32:27 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jan 22 2004, 09:28 PM\'] They're now airing eps from the 2nd syndie season, w/$25K targets in each round...apparently they aired the season premiere yesterday, which I unfortunately missed. :-(
 [/quote]
 Question: when did the Gilbert Gottfried episode air, the one that had Harry, a regular on this board, or was in the EZBoard era? I want to say it was March 03, but can't remember...
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

gameshowguy2000

PAX WL note
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 11:25:17 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jan 22 2004, 08:28 PM\'] They're now airing eps from the 2nd syndie season, w/$25K targets in each round...apparently they aired the season premiere yesterday, which I unfortunately missed. :-(

CHuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
 Is that the episode where Janet asks George to repeat the $25K question with 3 seconds left on the clock in Round 1?

I saw that show, and was just plain shocked. I would've voted her off (and that's EXACTLY what the Whole team does!)

ChuckNet

PAX WL note
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 07:13:43 PM »
Is that the episode where Janet asks George to repeat the $25K question with 3 seconds left on the clock in Round 1?

No, that was from the SP week, but it wasn't the season premiere, as said ep had a $25K target reached.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")