Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weakest Link question  (Read 1648 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Weakest Link question
« on: January 26, 2004, 06:15:49 PM »
Something I've wondered about, off and on, while watching the repeats, especially in the second syndicated season: what happens if the team banks no money over the course of the game?  Is there a minimum ($100), do they tap dance through the last section, or what?

Anyone who was involved in the show, or saw a copy of the rules, I would love to know if they addressed this, especially after the Lifequards team racked up $1,000.

Travis
Travis L. Eberle

tvrandywest

Weakest Link question
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 06:31:01 PM »
[quote name=\'TLEberle\' date=\'Jan 26 2004, 03:15 PM\'] Something I've wondered about, off and on, while watching the repeats, especially in the second syndicated season: what happens if the team banks no money over the course of the game?  Is there a minimum ($100), do they tap dance through the last section, or what?

Anyone who was involved in the show, or saw a copy of the rules, I would love to know if they addressed this, especially after the Lifequards team racked up $1,000.

Travis [/quote]
 In all 317 episodes of primetime and syndication it never happened.
My assumption was clearly that there was no minimum. Zero = zero.
They are all weakest links... or anthropological missing links.

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

rugrats1

Weakest Link question
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 06:38:35 PM »
Did it ever happen on the British version?