Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PAX WL note  (Read 2047 times)

ChuckNet

PAX WL note
« on: January 22, 2004, 09:28:13 PM »
They're now airing eps from the 2nd syndie season, w/$25K targets in each round...apparently they aired the season premiere yesterday, which I unfortunately missed. :-(

CHuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

BrandonFG

PAX WL note
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 03:32:27 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jan 22 2004, 09:28 PM\'] They're now airing eps from the 2nd syndie season, w/$25K targets in each round...apparently they aired the season premiere yesterday, which I unfortunately missed. :-(
 [/quote]
 Question: when did the Gilbert Gottfried episode air, the one that had Harry, a regular on this board, or was in the EZBoard era? I want to say it was March 03, but can't remember...
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

gameshowguy2000

PAX WL note
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 11:25:17 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Jan 22 2004, 08:28 PM\'] They're now airing eps from the 2nd syndie season, w/$25K targets in each round...apparently they aired the season premiere yesterday, which I unfortunately missed. :-(

CHuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
 Is that the episode where Janet asks George to repeat the $25K question with 3 seconds left on the clock in Round 1?

I saw that show, and was just plain shocked. I would've voted her off (and that's EXACTLY what the Whole team does!)

ChuckNet

PAX WL note
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 07:13:43 PM »
Is that the episode where Janet asks George to repeat the $25K question with 3 seconds left on the clock in Round 1?

No, that was from the SP week, but it wasn't the season premiere, as said ep had a $25K target reached.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")