Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy. Serious business.  (Read 2827 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Jeopardy. Serious business.
« on: September 16, 2017, 03:19:21 PM »
Normally I just like to leave things like these well enough alone. But I think this has to be seen to be believed.

This is a post from Jeopardy's Facebook page. The author was rather unhappy about one of the clues in last night's game.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Mr. Matté

Re: Jeopardy. Serious business.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 03:46:38 PM »
And I though it was bad that the NJ.com comment section trolls were in uproar over The Fat-Ass being a clue on the show...

PYLdude

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 05:49:41 PM »
And I though it was bad that the NJ.com comment section trolls were in uproar over The Fat-Ass being a clue on the show...

Interesting read, those comments.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

Fedya

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 08:32:15 AM »
Some years back, Jeopardy! had a clue about urban blight illustrated with a stock photo of urban blight.

The mayor of the city depicted responded by trying to shake down Alex Trebek.
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at <a href=\"http://justacineast.blogspot.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://justacineast.blogspot.com/[/url]

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

Sonic Whammy

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 08:31:32 PM »
That's one of those things that you only understand if you actually have to live here and be stuck with him. I should know...
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now

PYLdude

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 10:31:08 PM »
That's one of those things that you only understand if you actually have to live here and be stuck with him. I should know...

So does he, and so do I. Trust us. :)