Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New TPiR Slot Machine...  (Read 3482 times)

catkins522

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« on: January 28, 2004, 08:15:26 PM »
On the Harrah's web site, they have a new TRiP slot machine...Punch A Board!!!  Could it be 10,000 coins for the max coins on the bonus game???

Charles
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!

cmjb13

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 08:19:22 PM »
That slot machine has been out for almost 1 year.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

catkins522

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 08:22:50 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:19 PM\'] That slot machine has been out for almost 1 year. [/quote]
 Well, it's been new to me...  Sorry about that.

Charles
-----------

cmjb13

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 08:45:03 PM »
[quote name=\'catkins522\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:22 PM\'] [quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:19 PM\'] That slot machine has been out for almost 1 year. [/quote]

Charles [/quote]
 No problem.

I'm interested in finding out what game they will release next.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

catkins522

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2004, 08:58:29 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:45 PM\'] [quote name=\'catkins522\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:22 PM\'] [quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:19 PM\'] That slot machine has been out for almost 1 year. [/quote]

Charles [/quote]
No problem.

I'm interested in finding out what game they will release next. [/quote]
 Could it be "Bonus Game"???

I know that "Clock Game" is out.

Charles
-----------

cmjb13

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2004, 09:12:04 PM »
[quote name=\'catkins522\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:58 PM\'] [quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:45 PM\'] [quote name=\'catkins522\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:22 PM\'] [quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Jan 28 2004, 08:19 PM\'] That slot machine has been out for almost 1 year. [/quote]

Charles [/quote]
No problem.

I'm interested in finding out what game they will release next. [/quote]
Could it be "Bonus Game"???

I know that "Clock Game" is out.

Charles [/quote]
 Clock game has been released?

That's going to be one tough game to play.

catkins522

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2004, 09:28:06 PM »
Clock game has been released?

No, no, no...Clock Game isn't out.  What is meant was "Clock Game" will not be seen at the gambling parlor near you.

Charles
-----------

GSWitch

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2004, 09:31:23 PM »
What I'd like to see for TPIR slot machine...you know me like a book by now...

(Family Feud end thme)

GRAND GAME!!!

A 5-reel slot machine with all the basic slot symbols as well as wild tiles & each letter in the word G-R-A-N-D.  The first reel would have G, the 2nd-R, etc.

Spelling GRAND using 1-4 wild tiles on any payline pays $1,000.
Spelling GRAND with no wild on any payline; $10,000
5 WILDS on a straight line; $100,000.
Spelling GRAND on a straight line; $1,000,000!

Hitting any one of those 4 requirements also gets you that clanging bell & the whoop-Whoop-WHOOP!

If I got a jackpot on any of those combinations, the money would be coming down while I'd do the Curly cry (LOL)!

Brakus

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2004, 01:41:12 AM »
As someone else said, that machine is the newest one out... by about a year. It also looks like it may be the last iteration of the TPiR video slots series for now, with Rod Roddy having passed on.

This slot is different from the other two in that:

1- it's a 15-line slot instead of 9-line, which means max coin is $3.75 per spin. (It's always better to bet all the lines with a lower per-line bet than to bet fewer lines with a higher per-line bet; you get the maximum hit rate when you play all the lines, regardless of the bet-per-line.)

2- You can now win BOTH Showcases in the Showcase bonus round. If you get reveal 10 of the 12 price tags without revealing all four prizes in either showcase, Rod Roddy says "Nice work!" and you're shown three new price tags. You pick one more price tag, which will award Showcase #1, Showcase #2, or BOTH Showcases.

It's a fun slot to play.
"Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. THAT is the secret of life." -- Iskandar, King of Conquerors (Fate/Zero, Fate/GO)

JayC

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2004, 03:38:40 PM »
4 words...

Shell Game slot machine!

davemackey

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2004, 11:50:29 AM »
You will never see a max award in the bonus game screens. Dream all you want, but Joe Kaminkow (creative VP of IGT and a former pinball designer) would probably laugh in your faces. But you can earn enough coins in those bonus rounds to take more money out of the machine than you put in and go play video poker elsewhere, like I do.

AFAIK, the only way to get the max awards is to get the "The Price Is Right" green wild card symbol on the ninth line. In Atlantic City, the jackpot is a fixed $10,000 for the 45-coin nickel version. It may be different in other jurisdictions.

cmjb13

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2004, 12:11:46 PM »
[quote name=\'davemackey\' date=\'Feb 1 2004, 11:50 AM\'] You will never see a max award in the bonus game screens. Dream all you want, but Joe Kaminkow (creative VP of IGT and a former pinball designer) would probably laugh in your faces. But you can earn enough coins in those bonus rounds to take more money out of the machine than you put in and go play video poker elsewhere, like I do.

AFAIK, the only way to get the max awards is to get the "The Price Is Right" green wild card symbol on the ninth line. In Atlantic City, the jackpot is a fixed $10,000 for the 45-coin nickel version. It may be different in other jurisdictions. [/quote]
I almost won the $10K on the TPIR machine a few years back.

I had 4 of the 5 TPIR logos on the 9th payline. IIRC, it paid about $500.

So close.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2004, 12:12:15 PM by cmjb13 »

ClockGameJohn

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2004, 12:35:44 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Feb 1 2004, 12:11 PM\'] [quote name=\'davemackey\' date=\'Feb 1 2004, 11:50 AM\'] You will never see a max award in the bonus game screens. Dream all you want, but Joe Kaminkow (creative VP of IGT and a former pinball designer) would probably laugh in your faces. But you can earn enough coins in those bonus rounds to take more money out of the machine than you put in and go play video poker elsewhere, like I do.

AFAIK, the only way to get the max awards is to get the "The Price Is Right" green wild card symbol on the ninth line. In Atlantic City, the jackpot is a fixed $10,000 for the 45-coin nickel version. It may be different in other jurisdictions. [/quote]
I almost won the $10K on the TPIR machine a few years back.

I had 4 of the 5 TPIR logos on the 9th payline. IIRC, it paid about $500.

So close. [/quote]
 I almost won the lottery too.  4 out of 5 numbers.  So close!  :-D  :-D  :-D

ChuckNet

New TPiR Slot Machine...
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 08:57:07 PM »
You will never see a max award in the bonus game screens. Dream all you want, but Joe Kaminkow (creative VP of IGT and a former pinball designer) would probably laugh in your faces. But you can earn enough coins in those bonus rounds to take more money out of the machine than you put in and go play video poker elsewhere, like I do.

I won $345 on a TPiR machine at Foxwoods this past Sep...naturally, as soon as I hit the jackpot and got my $$$, I split.

Chuck Donegan (The Savvy "Chuckie Baby")