Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The "I wish I was the seller" GS eBay item du jour  (Read 9288 times)

Ian Wallis

The "I wish I was the seller" GS eBay item du jour
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2004, 12:50:25 PM »
According to that page, stunt weeks became more and more frequent until Password All-Stars came along:

When you look at all those special weeks they did, I guess the move to "Password All Stars" shouldn't be too surprising - a lot of those weeks were "all star" weeks anyway.

Does anybody remember exactly what the "Quarterly Contest" was (besides something that was held four times a year)?
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

uncamark

The "I wish I was the seller" GS eBay item du jour
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2004, 01:13:11 PM »
[quote name=\'Ian Wallis\' date=\'Feb 7 2004, 12:50 PM\']
According to that page, stunt weeks became more and more frequent until Password All-Stars came along:

When you look at all those special weeks they did, I guess the move to "Password All Stars" shouldn't be too surprising - a lot of those weeks were "all star" weeks anyway.

Does anybody remember exactly what the "Quarterly Contest" was (besides something that was held four times a year)?[/quote]
I think it was something on the order of a Tournament of Champions, except four times a year.  I have the feeling Aaron remembers more than I do.