Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Do we know whether Pyramid is dead or alive?  (Read 5897 times)

ChuckNet

Do we know whether Pyramid is dead or alive?
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2004, 03:13:52 PM »
I wonder if I'm the only one here who will be buying the complete "Freaks and Geeks" on DVD when it comes out in April...

Oh, hell no...I reserved my copy of the Limited Edition 8-disc set that includes 2 bonus discs and a special McKinley High "yearbook" a mere 2 days after recieving an e-mail about it. :-)

ObGameShow: The cast of F&G appeared on Family Feud during its first season (first of the current run)...

Indeed...they played against the cast of Popular, a far inferior HS drama that aired on the WB around the same time, yet it managed to get a 2nd-season renewal while F&G was canned...go figure.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

Jay Temple

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2004, 10:19:00 PM »
I liked F&G better the first time I saw it ... when it was called my life.
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

Card Shark

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2004, 10:55:17 AM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Feb 11 2004, 12:28 PM\'] Ohh, no, no...that was simply a parody. There's another member of the board who ranted about something-or-other, using the style of posting which I displayed above.

I'd never let a game show get me *that* upset...unless Fremantle chooses Dan Rosen over you. ;-) [/quote]
 And that was a damn good parody of Dean, too! I'd like to throw out  our favorite phrase ObbbbGameShows, but I can't think of anything to link it to.
Adam Strom