Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Lottery game in WA (OT)  (Read 2043 times)

mparrish11

• Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.
New Lottery game in WA (OT)
« on: February 11, 2004, 12:13:04 PM »
Heard about a new WA state scratch lottery ticket game last night on the radio.  Really cheezy commercial!  It is the ENTIRE TPIR theme with a guy singing about playing the game and winning and what he will do with the winnings.  Almost sounds like the old GSN commercials where they would have people sing terrible lyrics to a theme song.  Anyway here is the link to the WA state lottery TPIR page:

http://www.walottery.net/g510_flash.asp

I will be getting my ticket(s) tonight!!

Matthew
--Matt

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 12:15:28 PM »
[quote name=\'mparrish11\' date=\'Feb 11 2004, 10:13 AM\'] Heard about a new WA state scratch lottery ticket game last night on the radio.  Really cheezy commercial!  It is the ENTIRE TPIR theme with a guy singing about playing the game and winning and what he will do with the winnings.  Almost sounds like the old GSN commercials where they would have people sing terrible lyrics to a theme song.  Anyway here is the link to the WA state lottery TPIR page:

http://www.walottery.net/g510_flash.asp

I will be getting my ticket(s) tonight!!

Matthew [/quote]
 Hmm. I NEVER play the lottery, but I'd try one or two of these :) Cool. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

mparrish11

• Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 12:18:25 PM »
Same here.  It's that whole "Voluntary Tax" thing that keeps me from playing.  If you go to the website, there is a  demo ticket you can play on (at least on the top part).  I'll definitely be stopping by my friendly scratch ticket vending machine at Fred Meyer on my way home....

Matthew
--Matt

DrBear

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2004, 08:54:47 PM »
I finally played one of the Wis. TPIR tickets. It's a $3 ticket with two games - either Plinko or Cliffhangers, and a "big wheel" scratchoff (if your spin out does theirs, you wn a prize, 2 chances) Cliffhangers was a game with a list of numbers, each of which was on a list under part of the cliff. Get a line in a row, you win that prize, and the longer the line the bigger the prize. Won $8 on the ticket which is better than usual.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

GSWitch

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2004, 10:41:56 PM »
Punch-A-Bunch, that's great!  

If I lived in Washington, it would be something if I bought that $5 ticket.

Then it would be something if I would win on Punch-A-Bunch, Showcase Showdown & Showcase for a possible Triple Siren GRAND SLAM!!!

Why don't they make a scratch-off for GRAND GAME!!!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2004, 11:33:11 PM »
[quote name=\'mparrish11\' date=\'Feb 11 2004, 12:18 PM\'] Same here.  It's that whole "Voluntary Tax" thing that keeps me from playing.  If you go to the website, there is a  demo ticket you can play on (at least on the top part).  I'll definitely be stopping by my friendly scratch ticket vending machine at Fred Meyer on my way home....

Matthew [/quote]
I might add that the Washington Lottery obviously needs a new programmer.  That's the slowest response time in clicks I've seen for quite some time.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 12:42:15 AM by Dsmith »
--Mark
Phil 4:13