Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: We did this two years ago...  (Read 8270 times)

bricon

We did this two years ago...
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2004, 12:39:52 PM »
1) A pair of Showdown dice

Amazingly, I know two different people, each with a pair of actual Showdown dice.  Me, I always wanted one of the Pyramid logos from the front of Dick Clark's podium.

Pyramid80

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2004, 12:50:47 PM »
[quote name=\'bricon\' date=\'Feb 12 2004, 11:39 AM\'] I always wanted one of the Pyramid logos from the front of Dick Clark's podium. [/quote]
 You aren't the only one.  I want anything from the 80's Pyramid.  I would like to have the podium, or one of the plexiglass Pyramid logo sheets that fit in the trilongs.  Basically anything from the 80's Pyramid.

Also, I would like to have the Trivia Trap logo sign.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2004, 03:52:10 PM »
[quote name=\'Pyramid80\' date=\'Feb 12 2004, 10:50 AM\'] You aren't the only one.  I want anything from the 80's Pyramid.  I would like to have the podium, or one of the plexiglass Pyramid logo sheets that fit in the trilongs.  Basically anything from the 80's Pyramid.
 [/quote]
 You get a burnt-out light bulb that formerly lived in the eggcrate clock Dick watched in the wings during the Winner's Circle. Happy? ;)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Pyramid80

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2004, 04:01:15 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Feb 12 2004, 02:52 PM\'] You get a burnt-out light bulb that formerly lived in the eggcrate clock Dick watched in the wings during the Winner's Circle. Happy? ;) [/quote]
 Hmmm, I think I would take that too!  j/k  I guess I did leave the door open for that one.  :-)

joshg

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2004, 04:04:42 PM »
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Feb 11 2004, 08:00 PM\']As for things that don't take up much space, it might be neat to own some of those TPiR price cards (the ones the models hold in games like One Right Price[/quote]
Oh, like the 30 or so I have scattered about the apartment? I'm talking about the old style kind with the hard plastic letters.

If we're talking about small manageable items, the cardboard license plate props from 'Classic Concentration', 'Price' or 'H2'. Maybe a red 'Take!', too.

As for unmanageable stuff, 'Poker Game' and 'Bonus Game' from TPIR since nobody here seems to like those games.

Anyone have the list for Bob Boden's Garage of Props? I know that list will make us drool...

JOSH
Because Chiffon Wrinkles...

DrBear

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2004, 06:28:26 PM »
Other than the obvious joke - "Icey" ...

I'd say the prize doors from the original Concentration (I could put the dinner menu on there, say "pass the potatoes" and POTATOES would slide from one side to the other).

... or the Bonus Board from the original You Don't Say!
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2004, 06:55:18 PM »
Incidentally, how tall IS the Winners Circle board? Isn't it about 15-20 ft or more?

BrandonFG

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2004, 07:15:37 PM »
Oh...my....gosh...how could I forget Claudia?

Or did everyone already expect that one? ;-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!