Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: US Deal or No Deal  (Read 1759 times)

GPeefalt

US Deal or No Deal
« on: February 12, 2004, 07:43:36 PM »
I am attending a tryout for the US Deal or No Deal.  I was contacted because I was in the contestant pool for Pyramid which was cancelled.  From what the person on the phone told me, the end game is exactly the same, but the front game is totally different; it will have a more luck-based format.  THis would seem  to be more consistent with the end-game, IMO.  It also is pairs-oriented.  As they are having me and a partner go down and try.

If anyone else has more info, please add on to this.

reason1024

US Deal or No Deal
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 11:00:05 AM »
It seems like a good idea to switch the format to pairs -- instead of having one contestant stroke his goatee and mull taking the bribe in his head, two teammates will have to talk it out.  Better television, probably.

Cheers,
Mike

tvwxman

US Deal or No Deal
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 04:42:36 PM »
This following statement is purely speculation.

Having seen the Aussie version of Deal or No Deal...it seems that every person in the audience has a friend to go to to help make big money desicions...even though everyone plays solo in the game...

I'm wondering if the format will be the same as theirs, but to ensure that everyone has a companion to advise in the big money decisions, you must bring along another contestant...

Considering the show has '200' contestants, contestant cooridnators have their work cut out for them....this surely must make their jobs easier!

Matt
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"