Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Checking your bills  (Read 3631 times)

BrandonFG

Checking your bills
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2004, 02:22:58 PM »
[quote name=\'gameshowguy2000\' date=\'Feb 18 2004, 02:12 PM\'] [quote name=\'Brandon Brooks\' date=\'Feb 18 2004, 10:02 AM\'] And in response to gameshowguy2000, we know you've never heard of a lot of things.  Why must you always tell us?

Brandon Brooks [/quote]
Well, Brandon, I'm afraid that you and the rest of the board will THINK I've heard of something that you guys know about, when it reality, I don't even KNOW about it to begin with! [/quote]
This is the "other" Brandon right now.

I think Brandon B.'s point is that you make a habit of responding to every post by saying how you remember a certain scenario from a show, or how you did or didn't know whatever fact. You're not the only one who remembers these episodes, and you don't necessarily have to respond to every post to tell us what you remember/know or not. We can all relate to someone's remembrance of a certain game show, but notice we don't always state that.

And if that's not Brandon B.'s point, than *this* Brandon will just take a step back and walk towards the Friend or Foe room. :-P
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 02:24:30 PM by fostergray82 »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Brandon Brooks

Checking your bills
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2004, 03:11:58 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Feb 18 2004, 02:22 PM\'] I think Brandon B.'s point is that you make a habit of responding to every post by saying how you remember a certain scenario from a show, or how you did or didn't know whatever fact. You're not the only one who remembers these episodes, and you don't necessarily have to respond to every post to tell us what you remember/know or not. We can all relate to someone's remembrance of a certain game show, but notice we don't always state that. [/quote]
Great Brandons think alike.

Well, Brandon, I'm afraid that you and the rest of the board will THINK I've heard of something that you guys know about, when it reality, I don't even KNOW about it to begin with!
Additionally, no one really asked or cared.

Brandon Brooks
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 03:13:19 PM by Brandon Brooks »