Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Super Millionaire Taping Info  (Read 1689 times)

Timsterino

Super Millionaire Taping Info
« on: February 22, 2004, 03:21:00 AM »
A friend went to the taping tonight of show #1. They stated that it took over 3 hours to tape because of various glitches. It is the first show after all. Also, Regis was getting a bit inpatient with the delays. Regis is still not 100% (he had food poisoning on Friday). However, once the camera started rolling, Regis was on his game.

It should be an exciting show tonight either way. I do not know any $$ spoilers and I like it that way. I can't wait.

Tim :-)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2004, 03:21:59 AM by Timsterino »

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 04:46:04 AM »
I figured there'd be problems on that show being it was Regis' first show in over 2 years.  Hopefully as the week wears on, the flow will smooth itself out.

goongas

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2004, 11:08:18 AM »
Also, get there very early if you have tickets.  They way overbooked for Saturday's taping, and I barely made it into the audience even though I arrived an hour early.

Clay Zambo

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2004, 11:17:22 PM »
[quote name=\'goongas\' date=\'Feb 22 2004, 11:08 AM\'] Also, get there very early if you have tickets.  They way overbooked for Saturday's taping, and I barely made it into the audience even though I arrived an hour early. [/quote]
 Wish I'd read that before I left.  We got there, on a fairly chilly February afternoon, at the appointed time, to find out that all the ticket numbers had already been distributed; the line had formed two hours earlier.  At long last, we were offered seats in the overflow area, but I've seen it, and no, thanks.  We took VIP seating for a future Meredith taping.

'Course, if on the show that airs tomorrow night, somebody wins the ten mil, I'm gonna be kicking myself.
czambo@mac.com