Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyramid Time Change--L.A.  (Read 1367 times)

bttritle

Pyramid Time Change--L.A.
« on: February 24, 2004, 03:34:17 AM »
Seems like KCAL 9 is hedging its bets on the outcome of Pyramid, as it has switched the time slots for Pyramid with the double run of Elimidate.  Now Elimidate runs as a full hour from 5:30 to 6:30 pm, and Pyramid follows the 2nd run of 5th Wheel at 12:30am.

It'll be interesting to see if there is a ripple effect on Street Smarts, since it follows Pyramid now.  

Ben T.

david91722

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 04:00:50 AM »
On the plus side, at least Pyramid will no longer be preempted by L.A. Lakers games.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 08:41:54 AM »
A lot of people stay up late in LA, it might be better for the show.  If it can get good ratings overnight there might be a chance that the show will return......aw who am I kidding, it's over.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 08:54:44 AM by Jimmy Owen »
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

Esoteric Eric

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 09:04:10 AM »
Here in Seattle, KOMO is still supporting Pyramid in this fashion:

During Northwest Afternoon (local 3 PM chat show), the hosts tell the audience to look for a particular question on the upcoming episode of syndie Millionaire at 4 PM.  After noting the answer to that Millionaire question, viewers can call in at a certain commercial break during Pyramid (in the 4:30 half-hour); the nth caller with the correct answer wins $1000.  The hope, of course, is that you'll tune in @ 3 for the chat show, paricipate in the contest while watching Meredith and Donny, and oh-by-the-way (he wrote, cynically), stay tuned for the news @ 5.

Esoteric Eric, who really appreciates those who post upcoming Pyramid celeb lists (so I can forget to tape it when it's Trading Spaces day (week?) )
Eric Smallman; "...I don't think God ever forgave me for Phyllis Newman..." - "Jimmy Carter" (Dan Aykroyd), SNL, 1976

Jay Temple

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 12:59:16 AM »
just posting to echo Esoteric Eric's appreciation for celeb lists.  Pyramid's own site only goes five weekdays from the current day's show.
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.