Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.  (Read 115955 times)

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
Re: Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.
« Reply #300 on: June 14, 2024, 10:08:20 PM »
On the 3 pm episode of Buzzr's TPIR, airing on 6/14, they played the retired Phone Home Game and Poker Game. Last week I saw an episode featuring Pick a Pair with the Ferris Wheel set. They also showed female contestants reaching into Barker's pocket for their $100 bonus on these shows.
...................................so?

Kevin Prather

« Reply #301 on: June 14, 2024, 10:46:42 PM »
On the 3 pm episode of Buzzr's TPIR, airing on 6/14, they played the retired Phone Home Game and Poker Game. Last week I saw an episode featuring Pick a Pair with the Ferris Wheel set. They also showed female contestants reaching into Barker's pocket for their $100 bonus on these shows.

And on the 7pm episode of Password Plus, somebody guessed the password.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #302 on: June 14, 2024, 11:40:48 PM »

And on the 7pm episode of Password Plus, somebody guessed the password.
What a coincidence!  On the episode of Supermarket Sweep airing right now, team two used a shopping cart, while team three grabbed turkeys.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

rwalker

« Reply #303 on: June 15, 2024, 01:46:43 AM »
Out of curiosity, why would he?

"And the number one way to piss off Bob Barker... Ask him 'Hey, how's Dian?'"

Nope. Per Eubanks at the expo, hiding Barks wgmc sign under the couch was it. Bark would not start tape til they found out who did it. They call Eubanks on his ranch and finally gives up the, hidden, location

I imagine they never spoke again