Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What Time Is It, Kids?  (Read 3501 times)

CBSJokersWildFan

What Time Is It, Kids?
« on: February 25, 2004, 01:41:53 AM »
When in Australia, where is one likely to have his or her hair cut?

In a Tony Barber shop, of course!

(Okay, I'll go back to lurking now...)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 01:47:16 AM »
[quote name=\'CBSJokersWildFan\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 01:41 AM\'] When in Australia, where is one likely to have his or her hair cut?

(Okay, I'll go back to lurking now...) [/quote]
 I hope some of you folks aren't proud of this terrible "jokes"....
--Mark
Phil 4:13

BrandonFG

What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 11:35:22 AM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 01:47 AM\'] [quote name=\'CBSJokersWildFan\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 01:41 AM\'] When in Australia, where is one likely to have his or her hair cut?

(Okay, I'll go back to lurking now...) [/quote]
I hope some of you folks aren't proud of this terrible "jokes".... [/quote]
 I've seen worse...MUCH worse...
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

Mike Tennant

What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 11:37:35 AM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 11:35 AM\']I've seen worse...MUCH worse...[/quote]
Yes.  You might say this is a cut above some of the others.  Or that it beats them by a hair.  Or by a close shave.  Or by a razor-thin margin.

aaron sica

What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 11:41:17 AM »
My bad joke's not worthy of its own thread...

Scooby-Doo and Astro are going to be competing on a revival of a famous 1970's/1980's game where "Knowledge is king and lady luck is queen". A nationally known weatherman's face will be on the wheels. The game?

"Roker!, Roker!!, Roker!!!"

Mike Tennant

What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 12:38:20 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 11:41 AM\']My bad joke's not worthy of its own thread...

Scooby-Doo and Astro are going to be competing on a revival of a famous 1970's/1980's game where "Knowledge is king and lady luck is queen". A nationally known weatherman's face will be on the wheels. The game?

"Roker!, Roker!!, Roker!!!"[/quote]
That one's so bad it needs to be Barryed where it can never be found again--perhaps as close to the Devil as possible.

We hope Jack, after Twenty-One, learned the difference between wrong Enright so that he's not down there, too.  Either way I'll bet he's spinning in his grave over that joke.

GSWitch

What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 04:07:05 PM »
[quote name=\'Mike Tennant\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 11:38 AM\'] [quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 11:41 AM\']My bad joke's not worthy of its own thread...

"Roker!, Roker!!, Roker!!!"[/quote]
That one's so bad it needs to be Barryed where it can never be found again--perhaps as close to the Devil as possible.

We hope Jack, after Twenty-One, learned the difference between wrong Enright so that he's not down there, too.  Either way I'll bet he's spinning in his grave over that joke. [/quote]
 I'll add more fuel to this fire (LOL)!

When either Scooby or Astro plays the bonus round, they don't have to avoid the devil, but this....

(Pulls on slot machine)

$50...$75...SCRAPPY DOO!

"Ta-ta-ta-ta, ta-ta!  Puppy Power!"

HOORAY!!! It's my 200th post!!!  Since this is about Joker's Wild, I'm dancing to the famous Russian Circus-Goofy Win theme song, HEY!

MikeK

• Martha!
What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 04:31:34 PM »
[quote name=\'GSWitch\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 04:07 PM\'] I'll add more fuel to this fire (LOL)!

When either Scooby or Astro plays the bonus round, they don't have to avoid the devil, but this....

(Pulls on slot machine)

$50...$75...SCRAPPY DOO!

"Ta-ta-ta-ta, ta-ta!  Puppy Power!"

HOORAY!!! It's my 200th post!!!  Since this is about Joker's Wild, I'm dancing to the famous Russian Circus-Goofy Win theme song, HEY! [/quote]
 In 25 words or less, can someone please explain this so-called "joke" to me?

Out of Witchiepoo's 200 posts, I think I've understood no more than 3 of them.

BrandonFG

What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 04:41:50 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 04:31 PM\'][quote name=\'GSWitch\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 04:07 PM\'] I'll add more fuel to this fire (LOL)!

(Pulls on slot machine)

$50...$75...SCRAPPY DOO!

"Ta-ta-ta-ta, ta-ta!  Puppy Power!"

HOORAY!!! It's my 200th post!!!  Since this is about Joker's Wild, I'm dancing to the famous Russian Circus-Goofy Win theme song, HEY! [/quote]

Out of Witchiepoo's 200 posts, I think I've understood no more than 3 of them.[/quote]
The only thing I can think of is that Scrappy Doo is the cartoon equivalent of Ted McGinley. Ted McGinley's the devil?

Wait, that's 22 words...let me make that a bit shorter...

GSWitch smokes some damn good crack.  6 words, there you go.
Out of Witchiepoo's 200 posts, I think I've understood no more than 3 of them.
That's 3 more than me. :-P
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2004, 09:11:35 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 02:31 PM\'] In 25 words or less, can someone please explain this so-called "joke" to me?
 [/quote]
 Don't try. That post was utterly vapid of any useful content, for entertainment purposes or otherwise.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

GSWitch

What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2004, 09:14:47 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 03:41 PM\'] GSWitch smokes some damn good crack.  6 words, there you go. [/quote]
 The mascot & I are drug free, don't you forget it!

WITCH:  You got that right!  Make another crack about me being on crack & I'll sick "The Evil Trees" on you.

Calling all Evil Trees, calling all Evil Trees!

As for the Scrappy Doo punch line, most Scooby Doo fans disliked Scrappy Doo (even my late aunt) because he's annoying.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2004, 09:24:09 PM »
[quote name=\'GSWitch\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 07:14 PM\'] As for the Scrappy Doo punch line, most Scooby Doo fans disliked Scrappy Doo (even my late aunt) because he's annoying. [/quote]
 Well, that makes two of you, then.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

gshowman18

What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2004, 09:59:06 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 04:31 PM\']

Out of Witchiepoo's 200 posts, I think I've understood no more than 3 of them. [/quote]
 You see, Klauss.  GSWitch is a retard, but he does not know it.

MikeK

• Martha!
What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2004, 10:15:26 PM »
[quote name=\'gshowman18\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 09:59 PM\'] You see, Klauss.  GSWitch is a retard, but he does not know it. [/quote]
 I thought you were warned not to use that word.  And my name's Mike, not Klauss.

I'll let Chris and/or Matt handle it from here.

dzinkin

What Time Is It, Kids?
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2004, 10:20:22 PM »
[quote name=\'gshowman18\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 09:59 PM\'] You see, Klauss.  GSWitch is a retard, but he does not know it. [/quote]
 Is that a house of glass you're living in, Michael?