Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Friday's Super Millionaire  (Read 1598 times)

Clay Zambo

Friday's Super Millionaire
« on: February 28, 2004, 10:46:18 AM »
While I was out seeing the strangest musical I've seen in years...

Apparently my wife didn't turn off the VCR after she'd watched Thursday's Apprentice, which means the timer didn't kick in to tape last night's SM.  Anything interesting happening?  Did they wind up the run cleanly or end with somebody in the Hot Seat as a cliffhanger for May?  (Was it settled that the show is coming back in May early enough in the week to leave open this possibility, or is that still our speculation?)
czambo@mac.com

Little Big Brother

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2004, 10:56:13 AM »
Regis opened the show announcing that the "Wise Men of ABC" have renewed the show for May sweeps.  The second contestant finished at about 10:50, leading me (and I assume many others) to believe that the next contestant would llama-fy him/herself to finish off the week (nothing like ending on a downer).  But no, the contestant reached $5K when the horn blew, so he will be coming back in May.

Clay Zambo

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2004, 11:53:05 AM »
Happy news indeed.

Thank you kindly.
czambo@mac.com

zachhoran

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 08:42:41 PM »
[quote name=\'Little Big Brother\' date=\'Feb 28 2004, 10:56 AM\'] Regis opened the show announcing that the "Wise Men of ABC" have renewed the show for May sweeps.  The second contestant finished at about 10:50, leading me (and I assume many others) to believe that the next contestant would llama-fy him/herself to finish off the week (nothing like ending on a downer).  But no, the contestant reached $5K when the horn blew, so he will be coming back in May. [/quote]
 Wonder what H2 will do if they run out of time to finish the match in progress on the final episode. Anyone there for the final taping wanna tell us LOL