The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

GSN to revive Split Second

<< < (10/17) > >>

MikeK:
GSN did a survey with an episode of Split Second, looking for viewer feedback.

I like it.  The material difficulty tends to be on the casual side--challenging at times, but overall not as challenging as Master Minds or even Switch.  It's a definite record to start, not a watch because it's head-to-head with Jeopardy!

TLEberle:

--- Quote from: MikeK on April 13, 2023, 07:42:05 PM ---GSN did a survey with an episode of Split Second, looking for viewer feedback.

I like it.  The material difficulty tends to be on the casual side--challenging at times, but overall not as challenging as Master Minds or even Switch.  It's a definite record to start, not a watch because it's head-to-head with Jeopardy!

--- End quote ---
this is my main issue. I presume that they will start to put repeats on the schedule and I can wait for that.

Clay Zambo:

--- Quote from: MikeK on April 13, 2023, 07:42:05 PM ---GSN did a survey with an episode of Split Second, looking for viewer feedback.

I like it.  [...]

--- End quote ---

That is the best news I've heard all day!

MikeK:
No pressure there, Clay.

Clay Zambo:

--- Quote from: MikeK on April 14, 2023, 06:59:37 AM ---No pressure there, Clay.

--- End quote ---

Well, considering it was a day that included having our tax return rejected by the IRS, it was a low bar to clear. But I really want to love this show, so I'm glad you liked the preview episode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version