The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

GSN to revive Split Second

<< < (16/17) > >>

Mike Tennant:
Caesar says, "Stop!"

Sodboy13:

--- Quote from: Sodboy13 on March 22, 2023, 11:16:20 PM ---That is a hell of a time slot to plop your new game show into.

--- End quote ---
Filing this one into the extremely crowded drawer labeled, "Welp, shows how much I know," because Split Second is now rated in the top 40 of all shows on cable. The only other GSN show in the Top 150 is its lead-in, Switch, which ranked 72nd last night.

BillCullen1:
GSN is now airing Switch and Split Second on weekends at 7 and 7:30 pm ET, respectively.

SuperMatch93:

--- Quote from: Sodboy13 on May 17, 2023, 07:23:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sodboy13 on March 22, 2023, 11:16:20 PM ---That is a hell of a time slot to plop your new game show into.

--- End quote ---
Filing this one into the extremely crowded drawer labeled, "Welp, shows how much I know," because Split Second is now rated in the top 40 of all shows on cable. The only other GSN show in the Top 150 is its lead-in, Switch, which ranked 72nd last night.

--- End quote ---

I've seen speculation elsewhere that the bump may have partially been caused by Tucker Carlson's dismissal from Fox and his demographic finding something different to watch, since the spike coincided with his first week off the air.

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: SuperMatch93 on May 21, 2023, 12:52:14 AM ---I've seen speculation elsewhere that the bump may have partially been caused by Tucker Carlson's dismissal from Fox and his demographic finding something different to watch, since the spike coincided with his first week off the air.
--- End quote ---

I have a really hard time picturing that Venn diagram.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version