The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR 2023 Q1 happenings

<< < (5/17) > >>

WhammyPower:
And here's a promo:

That Don Guy:
One thing I noticed about the third Double Dare pilot (besides the fact that I remembered the bonus game clue "Sit On It" from the original CBS commercials): in the bonus round, one of the clues was, "His real name is Arthur Fonzarelli, Jr." - but if somebody would have answered "Arthur Fonzarelli," wouldn't they have accepted it? After all, they accepted "The Fonz" when the displayed answer was "Fonzie."

JasonA1:

--- Quote from: That Don Guy on January 20, 2023, 08:41:49 PM ---in the bonus round, one of the clues was, "His real name is Arthur Fonzarelli, Jr." - but if somebody would have answered "Arthur Fonzarelli," wouldn't they have accepted it? After all, they accepted "The Fonz" when the displayed answer was "Fonzie."

--- End quote ---

I think that's all broadly under "no" because "we don't think anybody would respond to a clue by repeating a clue back to us." :) If a Q&A show asks "Who was the first actor to play James Bond?" you can't respond with "The first actor to play James Bond." Even without an implicit rule, all shows allow for "producer discretion" and undoubtedly, all shows wouldn't take an answer like that.

-Jason

Clay Zambo:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on January 05, 2023, 11:04:22 AM ---1/20
Premiere of Ward TTTT, Star Words pilots 2 & 3, On a Roll pilot 2

--- End quote ---

Would anyone have recorded these in a shareable fashion?
Much obliged for a chance to see.

Blanquepage:
Justin Game Show Channel has been uploading everything

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version