The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR 2023 Q1 happenings

<< < (14/17) > >>

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: gamed121683 on March 03, 2023, 11:54:51 AM ---Do we know which version of Truth will be airing in the primetime slot (assuming this news is true, of course)?

--- End quote ---
Not yet. But..I'm going to make a wild guess: 90s version in one slot, and O'Hurley's version in the other.
The 70's version just feels more suitable as a morning to midday offering with something more modern fitting into the evening, IMHO.
But we'll see...

chargeradiocom:

--- Quote from: rwalker on March 02, 2023, 03:02:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: snowpeck on March 02, 2023, 02:28:22 PM ---If that schedule is correct, Supermarket Sweep is off the lineup as well, replaced with an hour of Super Password.

--- End quote ---

Not surprising when it has its own channel on Roku and other platforms

Say, why are people on the buzzr page begging for TPIR when it can be easily found on many streaming services?

--- End quote ---
I get where they’re coming from (I think). There’s probably some perceived prominence in having the show on a traditional TV network rather than just streaming. And let’s be honest, the ostensible target audience for BUZZR’s traditional channel is probably less adept at streaming as a whole. So it makes sense that some folks would still like to see Barker TPIR on BUZZR if they can ever clear up the remaining issues and make it happen.

Although, given they seem to be completely shifting Supermarket Sweep over to streaming, Fremantle probably feels it no longer makes good business sense to worry about it.

Blanquepage:
Welp, I done fouled that prediction up. TTTT will indeed be Moore beginning with episode 1693.

gamed121683:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on March 07, 2023, 10:51:41 AM ---Welp, I done fouled that prediction up. TTTT will indeed be Moore beginning with episode 1693.

--- End quote ---

Wow! The Moore version of Truth in primetime? Yeah, I would've lost that bet, too. Has Buzzr ever aired Ep. 1693 before?

SRIV94:

--- Quote from: gamed121683 on March 07, 2023, 11:39:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: Blanquepage on March 07, 2023, 10:51:41 AM ---Welp, I done fouled that prediction up. TTTT will indeed be Moore beginning with episode 1693.

--- End quote ---

Wow! The Moore version of Truth in primetime? Yeah, I would've lost that bet, too. Has Buzzr ever aired Ep. 1693 before?

--- End quote ---

Yes.  They've gotten as far as 1791.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version