The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Q2 2023

<< < (21/23) > >>

knagl:

--- Quote from: Chelsea Thrasher on June 04, 2023, 11:38:43 PM ---Not the finale - in fact, it's the first of the ~65 shows that GSN never reran. #697.
--- End quote ---

It's amazing to think that it's been decades since that episode has been aired anywhere. It was an interesting game too!

Allstar87:

--- Quote from: SRIV94 on June 05, 2023, 12:07:12 AM ---I don't think so--just Moore's first and one from O'Hurley.

--- End quote ---

The first Moore they have, anyway; they don't have season 1, so they started off with the first-taped episode of season 2.

The O'Hurley episode was indeed the final-taped of his run.

Blanquepage:
After all is said and done...it was a rather lame stunt for me, frankly. A selection of more shows with finales that actually acknowledged the finality of the series would've been nicer, as would not duping the average audience with "imposter" premieres & finales.
Blockbusters, Child's Play, both Perry & Eubanks Card Sharks, Trivia Trap, Body Language, offhand all would've been enjoyable entries. Eh well.

WhammyPower:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on June 05, 2023, 03:34:22 AM ---After all is said and done...it was a rather lame stunt for me, frankly. A selection of more shows with finales that actually acknowledged the finality of the series would've been nicer, as would not duping the average audience with "imposter" premieres & finales.
Blockbusters, Child's Play, both Perry & Eubanks Card Sharks, Trivia Trap, Body Language, offhand all would've been enjoyable entries. Eh well.

--- End quote ---
Interestingly, Buzzr had closed captions for an episode of Child's Play during the first CC.

tyshaun1:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on June 05, 2023, 03:34:22 AM ---After all is said and done...it was a rather lame stunt for me, frankly. A selection of more shows with finales that actually acknowledged the finality of the series would've been nicer, as would not duping the average audience with "imposter" premieres & finales.

--- End quote ---
Essentially all they did was mimic the weekday lineup on Sunday, save for PYL running at 11pm. Truly the whole event (IMO) was somewhat disappointing, and many episodes were show more than once in error, including the 2nd half of Larson's run being shown back-to-back at 6pm Friday and Classic Concentration doing something similar earlier that day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version