The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Q2 2023

<< < (4/23) > >>

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: Marshall Akers on April 25, 2023, 05:41:47 PM ---Fans of TTTT's irregular disguised-impostors segments -- like the times Tom Poston was adorable as a teddy bear, Wally Bruner overacted as a wolfman, and Gene Rayburn wheezed his way through Santa Claus-- may care to check out the first game's reveal in this evening's second show, a Buzzr first-run episode.  Fun spot!

Marshall

--- End quote ---

The only celebrity imposter I remember from the 70s version was Soupy Sales.  However, I couldn't tell you when or for whom he was trying to impersonate.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: TimK2003 on April 25, 2023, 07:49:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marshall Akers on April 25, 2023, 05:41:47 PM ---Fans of TTTT's irregular disguised-impostors segments -- like the times Tom Poston was adorable as a teddy bear, Wally Bruner overacted as a wolfman, and Gene Rayburn wheezed his way through Santa Claus-- may care to check out the first game's reveal in this evening's second show, a Buzzr first-run episode.  Fun spot!

Marshall

--- End quote ---

The only celebrity imposter I remember from the 70s version was Soupy Sales.  However, I couldn't tell you when or for whom he was trying to impersonate.

--- End quote ---
Then watch tonight's episode and you'll have the answer.

aaron sica:
https://fb.watch/kfBufRM3TZ/

Oh boy....Let the speculation begin..

BillCullen1:

--- Quote from: aaron sica on May 01, 2023, 11:36:02 AM ---https://fb.watch/kfBufRM3TZ/

Oh boy....Let the speculation begin..

--- End quote ---

Okay, here's my $0.02:

1 T or C - Barker or Larry Anderson
2 Some version of Hollywood Squares.
3 TPIR with Barker or Kennedy

June 1st is Buzzr's anniversary.

MSTieScott:
I'm going to temper my expectations and predict a rebroadcast of The Game Show Show or some similar retrospective rather than a new-to-Buzzr acquisition. If it were a new show, Buzzr would say it's a new show, not a cryptic "game shows get their day."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version