The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Q3 2023

<< < (5/9) > >>

Blanquepage:
Weekend Blockbusters gets to #312 on 8/5 before taking an oddly small step back to #293 on 8/6.
Assuming things remain constant, #312 will air again on 9/9. Perhaps to be in synch with a Fall refresh? Ever hopeful.

MSTieScott:
Meanwhile, I have no idea what Buzzr is doing with Press Your Luck. Apparently I missed the resumption of new-to-Buzzr episodes in 518 and 519 (or maybe those two just plain didn't air?), but 520 and 521 aired on the afternoon of Saturday, July 22. The next two episodes will air on the afternoon of Saturday, July 29, followed by the next two on the afternoon of Sunday, July 30. But then the next two new-to-Buzzr episodes air overnight in the early morning of Sunday, August 6, and Monday, August 7.

WhammyPower:

--- Quote from: MSTieScott on July 24, 2023, 07:09:51 PM ---Meanwhile, I have no idea what Buzzr is doing with Press Your Luck. Apparently I missed the resumption of new-to-Buzzr episodes in 518 and 519 (or maybe those two just plain didn't air?), but 520 and 521 aired on the afternoon of Saturday, July 22. The next two episodes will air on the afternoon of Saturday, July 29, followed by the next two on the afternoon of Sunday, July 30. But then the next two new-to-Buzzr episodes air overnight in the early morning of Sunday, August 6, and Monday, August 7.

--- End quote ---
They didn't air. Per the online Buzzr schedule, the 15th had episodes 364 and 365.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: MSTieScott on July 24, 2023, 07:09:51 PM ---Meanwhile, I have no idea what Buzzr is doing with Press Your Luck. Apparently I missed the resumption of new-to-Buzzr episodes in 518 and 519 (or maybe those two just plain didn't air?), but 520 and 521 aired on the afternoon of Saturday, July 22. The next two episodes will air on the afternoon of Saturday, July 29, followed by the next two on the afternoon of Sunday, July 30. But then the next two new-to-Buzzr episodes air overnight in the early morning of Sunday, August 6, and Monday, August 7.

--- End quote ---
518 and 519 aired in some marathon two or three years ago (I think one of the contestants came back on the current version) so they got skipped this time through.

gamed121683:
I’m hearing from another game show message board that Buzzr has some marathons planned in the future including one for Bob Barker's 100th Birthday and Press Your Luck's 40th anniversary. Is there any truth to this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version