The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Q3 2023

<< < (8/9) > >>

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on September 12, 2023, 10:11:07 AM ---Weekday Overnight: Black and white shows return, looks like the same content available on Amazon Prime
4:00 - TTTT '61
4:40 - WML '55
5:20 - IGaS '61
--- End quote ---

I realize there are far fewer of us who care about the ins and outs of the B&W shows, plus I know I shouldn't have any expectations that they would go to much trouble for programming that's going to air in the middle of the night, but it's getting harder to be excited by these announcements.  Shake loose the 160 or so Secret shows from the fifties than GSN never aired, and you will have my attention.

tvmitch:
Interesting guide data error for Buzzr on my Channels DVR software today: an airing of Whew! is on the schedule every day this week at 4:30pm.

What actually aired was an episode of Classic Concentration, which matches the buzzrtv.com schedule.

Maybe something to keep an eye on, would be nice to see it return.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: tvmitch on September 25, 2023, 07:31:37 PM ---Interesting guide data error for Buzzr on my Channels DVR software today: an airing of Whew! is on the schedule every day this week at 4:30pm.

What actually aired was an episode of Classic Concentration, which matches the buzzrtv.com schedule.

--- End quote ---
Yeah most of the guide services have the placeholder schedule for this week, which is making recording things with PVR software a pain.

Pyramid80:

--- Quote from: tvmitch on September 25, 2023, 07:31:37 PM ---Interesting guide data error for Buzzr on my Channels DVR software today: an airing of Whew! is on the schedule every day this week at 4:30pm.

--- End quote ---
It’s not an error with the channel programming software.  The person in charge of the scheduling for cable TV’s programming guide forgot to put in the right schedule for this week, so the default placeholder old schedule is up for this week instead.  It’s programmed and fixed for next week though, so whoever is in charge better fix the schedule for this week soon!

Robair:
Obligatory Classic Concentration freshness post. Starting October 9th another (possibly) 30 episodes go fresh (although they may not seem fresh since the entirety of the '90 Tournament of Champions is included and that is on YouTube now). Fresh shows will be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (all three) and Thursday (just the first show).

If this is a 3-week flight of new shows, barring missing shows, this should take us up to episode number 909.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version