The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Q3 2023

<< < (2/9) > >>

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: Strikerz04 on June 30, 2023, 08:15:38 PM ---Today's pick and play: Supermarket Sweep is running more aggressively in the early days than in its revival.

--- End quote ---
I'm reasonably certain that was the first taped episode.

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: Strikerz04 on June 30, 2023, 08:15:38 PM ---Today's pick and play: Supermarket Sweep is running more aggressively in the early days than in its revival.

--- End quote ---
So far, they're really sending love to the fans and archivists. I'd never seen the Bruner WML premiere until tonight. Did it air on GSN once? Probably.literally once?  ;D Combined with what appears to be episode 1 of Sweep, I'd call it nice atonement for that "meh" One and Done stunt.

vtown7:
Went to go and vote for the next batch of shows - was round one and two the initial voting period or was there another one that just closed and I've just missed it?  No worries either away, just curious.

tpirfan28:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on June 30, 2023, 09:25:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Worth noting that one of the big sweep bonuses involved hauling a live lobster back to the counter.

WhammyPower:

--- Quote from: tpirfan28 on July 01, 2023, 10:18:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: snowpeck on June 30, 2023, 09:25:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Worth noting that one of the big sweep bonuses involved hauling a live lobster back to the counter.

--- End quote ---
David even got to handle some of them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version