The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Two New Pluto TV Channels in July

(1/9) > >>

tvmitch:
https://cordcuttersnews.com/pluto-tv-will-add-4-new-free-channels-in-july-hundreds-of-free-movies/

Two new channels of interest to us:

Hollywood Squares

Circle gets the square! Across, up and down, or diagonally, contestants try to get three in a row as hilarious celebrities give them the right (or wrong) answers.

More TV Game Shows

More fun, more prizes! There are more game shows and more ways to win than ever, here on More TV Game Shows.

rwalker:
Since Cbs owns the Bergeron episodes, that would probably be what they are running

gamed121683:
Wow! Naturally the next question will be, which version of Squares is going to get Pluto's endless marathon treatment? Last I checked, I believe Marshall's version is currently owned by Amazon (for they acquired the MGM library sometime back, didn't they?) and the Bergeron version is owned by CBS. Knowing who owns and operates Pluto, my money is on the latter.

EDIT: I totally forgot about the 5th Grader channel whose reruns are owned by MGM (They added the reruns of the 1/2 hour syndicated version recently, too). I'm still going with Bergeron's version, but I won't be disappointed if Pluto surprises us with the zingers of Paul Lynde & friends instead.

Blanquepage:
Double wow! I don't even care which version of Squares it is, I liked them all. Very excited to learn what exactly is encompassed in the "More" channel.

BillCullen1:
I grew up with Marshall's version  so that's  what I would like. Bergeron's version is okay. Davidson's version was "gimmicky" but decent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version