The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

New Buzzr Survey (12/15/23)

<< < (2/2)

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: tpirfan28 on December 16, 2023, 03:19:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: WarioBarker on December 16, 2023, 11:57:27 AM ---From the most recent Buzzr newsletter.

Notably, one question asks if you'd like to see the following shows on Buzzr, with the below shows mentioned (anything in (parentheses) was part of the listed name):

To Tell The Truth

--- End quote ---

...so what is airing on the channel currently at 8PM EST daily...and at 4AM.....???

--- End quote ---

Seeing the list of potential shows out of the 90s and aughts, It wouldn't surprise me if they might be considering dusting off the NBC Daytime TTTT and/or the O'Hurley syndicated versions.

Celebrity Name Game
Hollywood Squares (90s version)

Both already have their own FAST/Streaming channels.   

Now if BUZZR would consider replacing MGHSqH with Ross Shaffer's MG and John Davidson's HSq, I would call that an (slight) upgrade.

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: Ian Wallis on December 16, 2023, 03:15:14 PM ---These kinds of surveys are interesting...it's also puzzling to figure out just what they mean.  There are a lot of shows on there that aren't (as far as we know) in the Freemantle archives.

--- End quote ---

The got the sense that this list was of products that are all digitized and ready for air, pending rights acquisition.

JohnXXVII:
I would like to see Narz Conentration and Whew! back. I'm really surprised they never circled through the entire run of Whew!

Chief-O:

--- Quote from: JohnXXVII on December 24, 2023, 11:46:34 PM ---I would like to see Narz Conentration and Whew! back. I'm really surprised they never circled through the entire run of Whew!

--- End quote ---

All the yesses.

For me, "Scrabble" would be the biggie. I'm also curious about TTTT being on there (different version??) as well as "Wordplay" (given the circumstances of its disappearing faster than they brought it out). And I agree with tpirfan28 re. "Cross-Wits".

WhammyPower:

--- Quote from: Chief-O on December 25, 2023, 12:28:49 AM ---I'm also curious about TTTT being on there (different version??)

--- End quote ---
My guess would be Anthony Anderson's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version