The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Hollywood Squares with Drew Barrymore coming in 2025

<< < (3/11) > >>

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: TLEberle on May 03, 2024, 11:02:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nick on May 03, 2024, 10:42:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: TimK2003 on May 02, 2024, 07:21:12 PM ---Paging Mr. Bergeron...

--- End quote ---

Is there a chance that he really could retake the podium?

--- End quote ---

1) I'd be a little gunshy to book as host someone approaching seventy years old, also I thought he wanted to retire.

--- End quote ---

Well, they DID tap a 76 year old Regis Philbin to host Million Dollar Password.  And Tom did host a pilot for a non-cable version of TTD a couple of years back.

Loogaroo:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on May 03, 2024, 08:49:44 AM ---So Drew joins Whoopi Goldberg, Joan Rivers and Paul Lynde in the center square club. Now we need a host. If I were Todd Newton's agent . . .

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Loogaroo on March 25, 2024, 04:41:53 PM ---Let's get one thing straight: the era of Game Show Hosts Hosting Game Shows is dead. Finito. Kaput. Stop trying to make Todd Newton happen. It's never going to happen.

--- End quote ---

Neumms:
I’d put Drew up in Rose Marie’s square not Lynde’s, but maybe that’s just me.

For kicks, who are some names that might do well in the center square or a corner? I’d say Craig Ferguson has the chops. Was Nick Cannon good on Hip-Hop Squares? He’d have broad appeal.

Neumms:

--- Quote from: TLEberle on May 03, 2024, 11:02:03 AM ---I'd be a little gunshy to book as host someone approaching seventy years old, also I thought he wanted to retire.

--- End quote ---

The sane network had an 85-year-old do five full hours a week. Making prime-time coin to do a handful of shows is a decent reason to be active in retirement.

rebelwrest:

--- Quote from: Neumms on May 03, 2024, 05:29:37 PM ---The sane network

--- End quote ---

Ok, I think CBS has earned that title. So, which network earns the opposite title?

/Please don't edit the original post.  That was funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version