The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Hollywood Squares with Drew Barrymore coming in 2025

<< < (7/11) > >>

tvwxman:

--- Quote from: steveleb on June 13, 2024, 10:40:13 PM ---Since this will likely tape in a short window sometime before thanksgiving there’s always the chance of Daily Show peeps in the mix.  At least for now Paramount does have some other funny people besides the Wayans in their family

--- End quote ---

is this taping in NYC? I didn't see that .

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: tvwxman on June 14, 2024, 08:39:41 AM ---is this taping in NYC? I didn't see that .
--- End quote ---

Both Drew and Nate are based there, so on the one hand it would make sense.  On the other hand, it's not called The New York Squares.

chad1m:

--- Quote from: Matt Ottinger on June 14, 2024, 09:35:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: tvwxman on June 14, 2024, 08:39:41 AM ---is this taping in NYC? I didn't see that .
--- End quote ---
Both Drew and Nate are based there, so on the one hand it would make sense.  On the other hand, it's not called The New York Squares.
--- End quote ---
Casting notices have gone out this week specifically seeking people local to Los Angeles.

steveleb:
They will likely shoot their order like pyramid Within one or two short windows.  Likely before the nfl season gets underway.  Strahan was able to get time off from his morning work to shoot it; indeed he could even do some guest shots from the set while they are producing ( no game show shoots at 4 am pacific). Believe me in an era of remotes and airplanes this isn’t a problem

DoItRockapella:
Bumping as we now have taping dates. They'll begin taping on August 16 in Los Angeles, and will pay you $145 to be there for 7.5 hours "plus walk away lunch break".

https://oslaproductions.com/show/649/hollywood-squares

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version