The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Hollywood Squares with Drew Barrymore coming in 2025

<< < (8/11) > >>

Neumms:
The site says it’s a “casted [sic] audience.” Has anyone been through this? How rigorous are they?

vtown7:
Honest question - have we reached a point where they won’t let “normal” people sit in the audience for some shows?
While Hollywood Squares is an iconic show, it hardly has to be shot behind closed doors so to speak.
I’d almost feel if I was Sony that I’d be more worried about someone leaking info about Ryan’s first few days and/or the new set at Wheel then if Drew Barrymore is the Secret Square…
R.

BillCullen1:
I wonder how many celebs they will get who were on previous versions of HS. 

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: DoItRockapella on July 31, 2024, 08:34:34 PM ---Bumping as we now have taping dates. They'll begin taping on August 16 in Los Angeles, and will pay you $145 to be there for 7.5 hours "plus walk away lunch break".

https://oslaproductions.com/show/649/hollywood-squares

--- End quote ---
Wonder if they’re going for the nightclub feel that Hip Hop/Nashville Squares went with?

Kevin Prather:

--- Quote from: vtown7 on August 01, 2024, 05:05:01 AM ---Honest question - have we reached a point where they won’t let “normal” people sit in the audience for some shows?
While Hollywood Squares is an iconic show, it hardly has to be shot behind closed doors so to speak.

--- End quote ---

Have we seen the set yet? Is it possible the audience will be on camera quite a bit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version