The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Paul Walter Hauser to star in "Press Your Luck" movie

<< < (7/11) > >>

clemon79:

--- Quote from: steveleb on May 10, 2024, 04:39:58 PM ---Honestly, folks, try to realize that those that actually have made a career in creative pursuits have to reach more than just the Uber core.

--- End quote ---

Did you just talk down to people for lamenting that things aren't like they once were?

steveleb:
I don’t talk down.  I aspire for folks to be smarter about their fandom.  Apologies if some construe it that way

BrandonFG:
This is where I object. Not everyone has the luxury of working in the industry for 40 years so while I strongly disagree with nitpicks over little details, to say someone should be smarter is out of line. That’s the beauty of this forum.

nowhammies10:
I'll refer you to the universal New Yorker cartoon caption.

PPatters:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on May 11, 2024, 06:04:53 PM ---This is where I object. Not everyone has the luxury of working in the industry for 40 years so while I strongly disagree with nitpicks over little details, to say someone should be smarter is out of line. That’s the beauty of this forum.

--- End quote ---

And sometimes, working in the industry (present company in this thread NOT excepted) doesn’t mean you really know anything about how Hollywood works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version