Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune tribute issue from the editors of TV Guide  (Read 1575 times)

whewfan

Several articles, pages and pictures on "America's Game." Nothing in there that we didn't already know... Vanna's outfits, the most memorable puzzle mis-solves, best contestants in terms of money won, reprints of past TV Guide articles on both Pat and Vanna. Also, TV shows that Pat Sajak or the show had a connection with... but they left one out. I suppose because it only involved Vanna, they didn't mention Vanna's appearance on the first episode of It's Garry Shandling's Show, as Garry talks about moving into an apartment where Vanna once lived, and when his furniture gets stolen, Garry imagines that Vanna might've broken in, taken his furniture, and tried to give it away on Wheel of Fortune. The puzzle was also "I stole Garry Shandling's Furniture"

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
Re: Wheel of Fortune tribute issue from the editors of TV Guide
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 02:11:07 AM »
You've posted this in Video & Audio Clips. Is there a relevant video clip from TV Guide, or is it just the article? If it's the latter, then this isn't the section for this post.

whewfan

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 03:50:49 AM »
Ooops... I'm sorry. This should've been posted under "The Big Board." The magazine is indeed on shelves so get one if you want one.

Neumms

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2024, 02:43:16 AM »
The editors of TV Guide? What do they usually edit?

splinkynip

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2024, 11:41:45 AM »
I saw on a timeline that Wheel was picked up by CBS one day after being canceled by NBC. Does anyone know if CBS was already looking to cancel Now You See It before picking up Wheel? Or was it canceled because they're was no other slot to program Wheel (and they did not want to get rid of Famiky Feud wick only started a year earlier).