The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Renewal Status On The Syndies For Fall?

<< < (2/2)

colonial:
Allen Media Group did sign the show's host, Jon Kelley, to a new deal back in February. He does other work for AMG, including commentary on HBCU sports, and the new deal also gives him the option to executive produce new programming. I could see AMG produce some more episodes for next season with Kelley still in the fold.

I don't think Who the Bleep got much clearance on stations.

As for YBYL -- Leno did say he did not want to cross the picket line, but there was also some talk that he refused to take a pay cut to keep the show going.

JD

tidefan12:

--- Quote ---As for YBYL -- Leno did say he did not want to cross the picket line, but there was also some talk that he refused to take a pay cut to keep the show going.
--- End quote ---

Guess he didn't cozy up to that crew the same way he did when he took an allegedly sizable pay cut to avoid a mass layoff on The Tonight Show on his watch.

Scrabbleship:

--- Quote from: SuperSweeper on May 23, 2024, 08:53:55 PM ---Unsure on when Pictionary is taping. It's the only of the three that didn't move to Atlanta.

--- End quote ---

I just saw an ad on Instagram casting for Pictionary that they're taping in Atlanta in July-August.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: Scrabbleship on May 25, 2024, 09:31:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: SuperSweeper on May 23, 2024, 08:53:55 PM ---Unsure on when Pictionary is taping. It's the only of the three that didn't move to Atlanta.

--- End quote ---

I just saw an ad on Instagram casting for Pictionary that they're taping in Atlanta in July-August.

--- End quote ---
Here's the casting notice: https://westcasting2023.formstack.com/forms/pictionary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version